Frequently Asked Questions
1. Once i complete a registration will i be able to change any information?
For purposes of the promotion a participant’s residential address and email address will be the physical address and email address submitted at the time of entry. Participants will not be allowed to change their email address.
2. If i register for the promotion, what will my information be used for?
3. May i participate USING more than one account?
No, you can only participate with one account (one email address). If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses or residential addresses, multiple identities, ip addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive.
4. Why can’t i register USING my p.O. Box address?
Our shipping service cannot ship any prizes to a P.O. Box, so if you’re identified as a winner, we need to send the prize to your home. Also, your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
5. HOW MANY REWARDS CAN I REDEEM?
Participation in the Gatorade Sports Shop at Dollar General includes limits of 25 per household, per reward.
6. WHEN CAN I EARN AND REDEEM POINTS FOR THIS PROGRAM?
All eligible participants can earn points through 12/31/2019 and redeem them through 1/15/2020.
7. WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have additional questions that have not been answered here, please call 1-800-408-9197.